cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - text not printed bold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys, hope anyone can shed some light on this.

We have invoices with a smartstyle attached, using font Verdana.

Some texts are marked as bold in the smartforms.

Now, my problem:

When printing from any environment (DEV, PRD) using one of the printers configured in SAP, text marked as bold is not printed in bold.

When printing the same invoice using LOCL, and sending it to the exact same printer from windows, text marked as bold is printed in bold.

So I guess it's not the form, it's not the style, it's not even the printer: just the printer settings in SAP.

In many ways, it is very similar to the issue addressed in this thread:

[|] , except that when previewing the text doesn't show as bold.

My question is two-fold:

- How likely is it that this issue is related to the printer configuration (and thus, basis config)?

- If yes to the above, how do I verify this? I need something solid, since the SAP basis guys aren't very cooperative and keep pointing out that it's either the smartform or the smartstyle - without researching themselves

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its the issue of the basis people,they need to make the settings. We had a similar problem here,we had to change the printer settings in SPAD,affter the basis peole had made the settings for us, for taking printout in hindi.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback, Sneha.

Any other transactions besides SPAD that I maybe can look at before calling SAP basis again? Or some specific settings / screens in SPAD that might be relevant in this case?

Answers (0)