cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for text item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where in customer is not sure about material that he is going to use to complete the production.

It is like setting up a interior of a house, customer knows about 60% of standard items used in doing this activity. However, there would be 40% of a material that he needs to key in as text item while creating quotation. But for text items he would require pricing as well. If I set item category as B (Text item),I do not get price.

Is there any other method I could get pricing for text items as well.

Pls. suggest.

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can maintain manual item categories in tr.VOV4. maintain default item category as TAN and manual item category as TATX . At the time of entry of quotation let user change item category manually as TATX and in sales order again u can use TAN as default or change it to TAN to get pricing and delivery .

If found useful pl reward points.

regards

mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mandar, your answer was not exactly what i was looking at. However, it has definitely given me a new idea.

Thanks

Kalpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to do pricing for text items, you can do that, though that is not the way SAP is configured.

You have to copy the text item category, create a new item category and for that IC, maintain the Pricing field as X in VOV7. Similarly maintain the billing relevance also.

If this is done, and if you run the processes, you can see the prices for this item also.

Reward if this helps you