cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while sending message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Could anyone explain the below error message and tell me how can we solve this?

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=NDE_CLNT200;TS=;AN=Z_FI_OUTBOUND_SAP_TO_SIP;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions;

Regards,

sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another thread asking same kind of question. it may help you to

solve your problem,here is the link

Also go through SAP Note:994614

Thanks,

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check ur logical system's name in ur system i think may be error is due to wrongly defined logical system.

and check ur receiver agreement also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Once you have done with your configuration, Goto Integartion Directory Menu bar.

Goto Tools -

> Test Configuration

Here you can check your configuration by giving your actual source payload & test it..

I hope this can help you ...

Regards,

vasanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please activate all the Objects in the change list.

Please Check the Configuration TEST in ID. Provide all the Details like interface name & Sender , Receiver Services & Payload.

Then you can find out the proper error.

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can try this:

1) Check your Reciever Agreement and the Reciever Determination again and see if you have configured them properly.

2) You can check your configuration in the Integration Directory itself. Go to Tools menu and select the option Test Configuration. This might help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow the step mention below to find the root cause of the error.

1. Go to the Receiver Determination

2. Check the Sender Service, Interface Name (Should be Outbound Interface) and Namespace are correct.

3. Look at the “Configure Receiver” Panel. Condition and Party is option but need to give Service

4. Then look at the Receiver Determination Panel, Interface Name (Should be Inbound Interface), Interface Mapping (Optional), Receiver Agreement (Should be receiver adapter). I think there is something wrong here in your case.

Even if can not find the solution, please send some detail about ur scenario.

With Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot sunil, now it's working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot sunil, now it's working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem here. I already did many times redefine the wohle szenario and also tried out many different adapters. But any time I get the same error message. I checked the agreements and determinations very carefully. The Test in IDR said this:

Senderagreement

<not found>

<Trace level="1" type="B">SENDER AGREEMENT SIMULATION</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Simulating Adapter Engine...</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Simply trying to loolup for the most specific Sender Agreement object</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">no objects found</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Note that real results may differ</Trace>

Receiverdetermination

| BusSys_A | MI_HTTPtoJDBC_HTTP

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>... (4 Zeilen)

Interface-determination

| BusSys_A | MI_HTTPtoJDBC_HTTP | | BusSys_B

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>... (4 Zeilen)

Interface-Mapping

<not found>

Runtimeerror

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HTTPtoJDBC_Input_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>... (152 Zeilen)

I hope you can help me getting it working. thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel Gerne ,

There is no sender agreement and Interface Mapping in you scenario.

Even without sender agreement you can test ur integration scenario but Interface Mapping is Madatory.

If you need testing tool which will send message to XI pipeline service let me know.

If you didn't create the interface mapping in IR..first create Message Mapping (in IR) and then use that Message Mapping in you Interface Mapping (If u r using Graphical mapping only then u need Message Mapping otherwise not) then use the same Interface Mapping in ur ID.

With Regards

Sunil

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

check configuaration part of interface ..as sender and reciever agrements and Interface and Reciever determinations..

hope this works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is ur scenario?

Did you check ur receiver determination & agreement properly.

check if u have assigned the right systems and right CC

thanks

kiran