Did you mean: 

Material showing in schedule for delivery when complete stock is been issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

A Material in stock overview report (MMBE) under

unrestricted stock showing as 480 qty in one batch and under schedule for

delivery showing 480 qty in different batch. I checked in stock

requirement list (MD04) it is showing the open delivery for 480 qty.

On checking the particular delivery document found

that the delivery quantity is issued completely for the same batch, which

is showing in stock overview report (MMBE).

I am unable to understand, when the delivery qty is

issued completely, why it is showing under schedule for delivery.

Because of this it’s not allowing to issue the

unrestricted stock.

Thanks in advance.

With regards

deepti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check MB5B or MB51 transaction so that you will get clear idea on this.

Check the material documents.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

What i have to check in MBB and MB51.Please tell in detail.

Thanks

deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check against Recipits(+) against issues(-)

so that you come to know where exactly went wrong.

You need bit patience to check this.

All the best,I know you definetly get solution.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

you are facing this problem becoz of inconsistency in stock/requirement list i.e. MD04...

You need to run a standard SAP report to resolve this..report is SDRQCR21 using se38..Excute this report....provide plant and material and check all the checkboxes and execute again....thats it

after this check the MD04 and MMBE..your problem will be resolve for sure...for more infor check SAP note 25444

Reward if this resolves ur problem

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagdish,

Thank you very much.It has worked.Now block qty in schedule for delivery is lying in unrestricted stock.Actually this quantity is already delivered so should not show in unrestricted stock.What can be done to avoid any financial effect.

Thanks

deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

if i have understand your question correctly then its something like you have unrestricted qty and some open delivery order(no PGI) created.....in this case deepti system is working fine becoz the blocked qty by open delivery order will reflect in unrestriced and thats correct as well....and its not lying...let me explain u by e.g

say u have unrestricted qty 500kg and open Delivery order created of say 200 KG(no PGI ) done...in this case if u see MMBE then ur unsrestriced qty will be 500 kg only and when u double click on plant u will see 200 kg for scheduled...remember in this case when u try to create new sales order system will allow for max 300kg as 200 is blocked by old order....thats the way system works and it should work..

Let me know whether this help..and and reward pts and reply back if u get the solution thr this

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagdish,

Thankyou very much for your sugestion. I used it to resolve a similar issue and was wondering if you knew the reason for the issue I had.

Even after an order was delivered it was showing up under the stock requirement list MD04, but in my case there was no stock blocked under MMBE. Once I ran report SDRQCR21 the delivery disappeared from MD04.

Thank you

Madhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The delivery is created using the stock avialable at plant level.

At this point there is no interaction with WM, so i don't think you can restrict the delivery from using stock placed in WM.

One solution would be to create a picking strategy for 902 and include it in the storage type seach sequence.

This would also include your warehouse stock also.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagdish,

Thanks.The issue is solved with you suggestion.

Thank you very much once again.

deepti.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear deepti

Ensure that PGI is done for the said delivery. It is the normal tendency, users do commit mistakes that instead of pressing PGI tab, they would have selected "save" button. By doing so, a document document reference will be generated but stock will not get reduced. Check that.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.I have checked the delivery document.The PGI is done for that document.

Where should i check again?

Thanks

deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.I have checked the delivery document.PGI has been done for complete quantity.

What can be the possibility?

Thanks

deepti