Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to JMS(for MQ series)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using JMS adapter as receiver to connect MQ Series

In this scenario i am getting an error as follows.

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Unable to write new JMS message body for message: 304c8e20-bd02-11dc-c6fe-00145e68070a: ConnectorException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: cc_filemq_rcvon node: 1172950 having object id: 4a36ad7d48cc3291bef8046f8914a6b6 was unable to create a new javax.jms.TextMessage message: java.lang.NullPointerException

2008-01-07 15:03:21 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Unable to write new JMS message body for message: 304c8e20-bd02-11dc-c6fe-00145e68070a: ConnectorException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: cc_filemq_rcvon node: 1172950 having object id: 4a36ad7d48cc3291bef8046f8914a6b6 was unable to create a new javax.jms.TextMessage message: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can anyone suggest me in this.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same error. Did it work for you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

have you deployed the required Drivers for JMS access to WebSpher MQ?

If not have a look [here|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f04ce027-934d-2a10-5a8f-fa0b1ed4d88f] for more details.

Please provide more details on your settings. Have you ever managed a successful connection to MQ before? How is your Communication Channel configured?

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for giving response.

Here i am connecting to IBM MQ series 6.0 for this can you please tell me what are the jar files i need to add to an SDA file and deploy it in SDM.

I have already added

com.ibm.mqjms.jar and

com.ibm.mq.jar

Is there any other jars i need to add to connect this version.

Please suggest me regarding this.

Thanks,

Kalyan

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

> com.ibm.mqjms.jar and

> com.ibm.mq.jar

You have deployed jar files for MQSeries 5.2.

but you are using 6.0,So deploy the following jar files(Refer note- 747601)

CL3Export.jar

CL3Nonexport.jar

com.ibm.mq.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

connector.jar

dhbcore.jar

rmm.jar

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

Thanks a lot.I will go through that.

Cheers,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting an error in JMS adapter as

Channel error occurred; detailed error description: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Cannot construct connection factory using constructor: ConstructorInvocationException: Error executing constructor invocation:

{ConstructorInvocation

{className=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory,

invokeParams=[]

}: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory

at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.connector.DirectConnectorImpl.createConnectionFactory(DirectConnectorImpl.java:97)

Can anyone suggest me regarding this.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We're having a similar problem with the Receiver communication channel of TIBCO.

Unable to write new JMS message body for message: 47f2ade2-10de-4b47-e100-00000a78030a: ConnectorException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_Receiver_LOGSubscriberon node: 21291150 having object id: 454fe9468c783490a6b8969424540fa1 was unable to create a new javax.jms.TextMessage message: java.lang.NullPointerException#

Do you remember the solution?

FF

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like an authorization or network problem. Not sure though..!

VJ