cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in finding the Communication channels under configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo all.

i want to look at communication channels under cd1 (businness system)but i couldnt found.

but when i take a look at these through my neighboous systems i did find those.

can any body tell me wat would be the story behind this and do i need to have any settings under my system in XI.

waiitng for u r response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Try to activate the created CC and do a refresh.It shud reflect irrespective of user id.

2) check if the communication channel is configured to the correct scenario. You can find the list of objects created in the objects tab next to scenario tab.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

sorry in my last thread my explanation wasnt clear i think.

i just want to look at all the communication channels in xi config which were activated but i cont see a particular set of CCS which belongs to one business system when i have a look on my PC but i can see all of them when i had a look through my colleagues system.

waiting for u r rresponse.

cheers.

seeta ram.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the objects are activated then u must be able to see it. Have u checked in the objects tab...where all the CC are listed under their respective business systems. Are you trying with ur user id in ur colleagues comp or their user id..?? Try to refresh the cache.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Just click the objects tab and go to your business system. under this you will definitely find all the communication cahnnels if they are activated. If not then go to change list and click on your friends user id and activate them. Then you will see in your system also.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seeta,

I think this is related to your Internet Explorer setting....hope your page is not cached...clear all internet explorer cached and check...

Hope this will help.

Nilesh