Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document does not exist in calendar year

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have created STO and delivery also

I got one attachment which is showing Archived insted of completed while inward (in document flow).

(I am unable to attach the same )

in that

PO date is 13-12-2007 and

Delivery date is 29-11-2007

(how it hapen)

and If I open the doc in MB03, It showing belo error

Document 4806536301 does not exist in calendar year 2007

Message no. M7062

Regards

Sudha

Edited by: sudha on Jan 8, 2008 12:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudha,

Can you provide me with the source code for report ZZ_DEL_DOCFLOW_MM or provide me with OSS note that you used...

Thank you in advance,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are doing SAP archiving and the report S_ALR_87013542 runs perfectly and can drill down to actual line item. However further drill down on a line with a PO gives ==== document & does not exist in calendar year & ======= for material document xxxxxxxxxxxx

SAP mentions note 1306620 but we are on older release. I have asked if they can extend to 4.70x2.00

Has anyone come across this and if so how have they resolved this issue? displaying the actual Mat document in MB03/MB51/59 works perfectly. all these tcodes are intabel asaccess01

User need to be able to dril down onto mat document and then into the actual PO

Advice highly appreciated

Joseph

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanq very much, It has been resolved by OSS reply:

Sol:-

With report ZZ_DEL_DOCFLOW_MM we deleted all document flow entries belonging to the non-existing material documents for the affected deliveries. In the initial screen you enter the delivery number. It is not necessary to enter the number of the document.If we do not enter it, the report tries to find the number itself. There is a field "test". The default value is X, which means test modus. we should start the report in test modus first. Then we should see a list of the VBFA-entries that would be deleted. If the list is correct we can start the report with test = ' '.

2. With report RVDELSTA (ZZDELSTA from OSS) re-calculate the delivery status and carry out the posting again )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would assume that document 4806536301 was posted when you created the delivery this year (2008).

The material document year is always referring to the posting date, not the PO date or delivery date.

GC