cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI can not run and code page 8400 is not released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have installed SAP IDES 4.6 in my personal computer, and the sap system server is launching and also the message server. as well as the oracle database server. when i try to run the GUI 6.4 client. it reports me a error message 'code page 8400 is not released'. and can not input username & password. when i try to close the GUI client it pops up a window says 'HFS: SAP System message / Internal error : Text environment could not be restored.' HFS is the system name created by me during installation.

any response will be awarded.

thanks a lot.

Samson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you install on a chinese PC? Did you install chinese language?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's chinese language pc. and have simpled chinese pre-installed.

regards,

samson

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Have you installed the Simplified Chinese Language correctly ?

Can you please review SAP Note 42305 and ensure that the correct steps have been followed when implementing this new language? Has the profile parameter "zcsa/installed language" been updated to include the SAP one digit code for Simplified Chinese - "1"?

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya. my OS is win2K simpled chinese version. and i have installed the MNLS(forget how to spell, it's multiple language option). after the installation is successful, i also changed the profile files, added several lines including zcsa/installed languages = 1 which showed by the installation guideline.