cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Integration builder/repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 days back I had a problem of not getting Integration server in the list of Adapter engine while creating an RFC CC. While solving this, I was checking the exchange profile where unknowingly I made some mistake.

After that I am neither able to start IR nor able to see the ExchangeProfile. When I open the exchange profile page I get following error

<h4>

Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts

</h4>

In UME I see PILDUSER, SAP* and PIAPPLUSER users locked. I can unlock PIAPPLUSER user, but not able to unlock PILDUSER and SAP* users.

In the users list when I select the PILDUSER, I see an error message

<h5>

An unexpected error occurred when retrieving all backend systems available for user mapping

</h5>

When I unlock PILDUSER, it automatically gets locked again. Whereas if I try to unlock SAP*, it gives error.

Please help.

Jitendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Instead of trying to unlock user from UME.

Login using SAP GUI . Go to SU01 and then try to unlock PILDUSER. Let us know if the above doesnt work.

You dont need to unlock SAP*.

>While solving this, I was checking the exchange profile where unknowingly I made some mistake.

Do you know what mistake did you do?

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumit.

<i>

Instead of trying to unlock user from UME. Login using SAP GUI . Go to SU01 and then try to unlock PILDUSER. Let us know if the above doesnt work.

</i>

I tried this in client 100. Didn't work. In Client 000 this user does not exists. In Client 001 this user is not locked.

I created a new PILDUSER_2 user by copying from PILDUSER. And used this user in exchange profile.

Now I am able to open ExchangeProfile.

<h4>

Please tell me where else I need to use this new user in place of old user PILDUSER.

</h4>

<i>Do you know what mistake did you do?</i>

I don't know what mistake I made. I thought because this was the last thing I was doing after which I started getting this error. Before this I was able to work with IR.

Thanks again.

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

Did you change the password and user in Exchange Profile under Connection tab?

That is the only place where the user is used. Provided you havent added the user in some other place.

I would still suggest you the following.

Now since you can access exchange profile.

Go to UME. Try to unlock PILDUSER. If you are able to unlock the user.

Then go back to exchange profile and change back the user/password to/of PILDUSER.

Next time before changing anything always take a backup of the exchange profile.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumit. Done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I am now facing the original problem. I am not able to create an RFC Communication Channel because there is no adapter engine seen in the Adapter Engine combo box during Channel creation.

I do have a non-central adapter engine running on my XI server.

How do I configure this non-central engine?

Can I make this as my central adapter engine?

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

>I do have a non-central adapter engine running on my XI server.

What do you mean by the above? Do you mean you have a adapter engine that is installed in a different box?

Do you also have a central adapter engine? I mean 2 adapter engines ?

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

In RWB I see an Adapter engine under 'Non-Central Adapter Engines' and no adapter engine under 'Integration Server'.

This non-central adapter engine is on the same host as of XI.

In RWB when I do 'Cache Connectivity test' by selecting this non-central adapter I get the following two messages

Jan 4, 2008 6:20:10 PM - Cache notification from Integration Directory received successfully

Attempt to fetch cache data from Integration Directory failed; cache could not be updated

[Fetch Data]: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_BusinessSystem, [CreationClassName, SAP_BusinessSystem, string, Name, INTEGRATION_SERVER_PNW, string], target element type: SAP_BCSystem)

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

I believe atleast central adapter engine should be there. Not sure why it is not there in your case.

>Unable to find an associated SLD element

Also see SAP Note 764176. Be carefull when you follow each step. Dont be in a hurry :).

Check this thread too..

If the above note doesnt help you then search in sdn with the same keyword as used above. you will get lots of thread.

Regards,

Sumit

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

Looking at the chain..seems to be something not quite ok with the install...can you check if the install went fine.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

> Also see SAP Note 764176. Be carefull when you follow each step. Dont be in a hurry :).

I have already implemented this note, but it didn't help.

> Check this thread too..

>

This thread talks about reinstallation of Adapter Engine under XI. But I have installed PI. I do not see a separate item for Adapter Engine installation in the installation master menu.

I tried to reinstall PI, but I think it will install another SAP System since the installation process asked about the SID. So I stopped it.

Experts, please help.

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The installation went fine. I am able to work with SLD, IR, ID etc.

Can you suggest any specific check.

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jitendra,

I am getting the same error as u are.

"Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.01.wxip, string], target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)"

can u tell me what could be wrong?

I am tring to import my DEV ID objects into PROD ID.

regards,

Miten Jain.

Answers (0)