cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change sold to party in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the below requirment of changing sold to party after creation of sales order...

Below is the scenario

Once sales order is created,purchase requisition is created autamatically and purchase order is created with reference to the purchase requisition..So when Goods receipt is done,the respective stock is getting reserved for that sales order...

We wanted to change the sold to party option.

After creation of purchase order,sold to party option in sales order is display only..

Can u tell us how to make it changeable...

Regards

Sudha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudha

No it is NOT possible. Sold To Party can be changed ONLY during VA01. Once the sale order is saved, the said field will become grey (uneditable)

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you try to make the Partner Function for Sold to Party as Modifible (Don't select Non Modifible) for the Sales Order Header in partner determination determintaion setting in customizing.

You have to check with the partner determination procedure assigned to your sales order type and check accordingly.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply.

Please note for normal sales orders,we can change the sold to party after creation of sales order..We cannot change sold to party only after creation of delivery.

Whereas the scenario ,i had mentioned is different..After creation of purchase order only,sold to party in sales order is greyed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tried changing sold to party as modifiable..But it is not allowing. (under partner determiantion,sals document header)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Can anybody suggest a solution please...

Regards

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this issue as customer is convinced

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not think tht we can change the sold-to-party. wat i suggest is you do a purchase return and return the goods to the vendor.

saurabh