cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sender Agreement is Found in JDBC Sender Case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using a sender JDBC channel in my scenario.I am getting the error as No Sender Agreement is found for that particular channel.I checked sender agreement.Its ok.But still i am getting the same problem. I checked the sender service,sender interface and sender namespace. What else i can check if the problem still persists? can anyone help me out in this regard?

Thanks,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

could you tell me what version of XI and SP you using ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using XI 7.0 and SP13..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open your communication channel. Make some change in description, change its state to inactive. Save te changes and activate it. Edit your cc again, change its description, status back to active. Save and activate the changes.

The problem I guess is due to cache not updated correctly.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Jai shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Follow the steps:

1. First try to find your sender channel in the adapter monitor at Runtime workbench. If its shown red, there are two possibilities of having error. One is with the Channel Configuration. The Second will be with the sender agreement.

If the problem belongs to second category, You have to delete your current sender agreement and create the same manually by specifying each entry properly..

This will help you..

Regards

Vinod

• Help me with points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you added the correct Sender CC in Sender Agreement? Check by pressing F7 Key.

Also clear SLD Data Cache.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked that.Its correctly mentioned in the sender agreement about the sender CC.

How to refresh SLD Data Cache?

Steps please ?

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In ID, go to Enviornment -

> Clear SLD Data Cache.

After doing this also check Enviornment -

> Cache Notification, see if every thing is in green color.

Also do the full cache refresh by tcode sxi_cache in XI from the menu bar.

Regards,

Sarvesh