cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting of page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody,

I have a problem regarding the posting of page in web dynpro.I have 2 views. in first view,after the click of button , i am checking for the validation of the input field in the * ' wddobeforeaction method ' * and if error is occurring then i want to print the error message on the same screen for the input field.But as i have jointed these two views , my error message is printing on the other page.I want it to print on same page and the untill and unless the all the input data is correct,the page should not be posted.

I have use

CALL METHOD l_message_manager->REPORT_SUCCESS

for the message printing .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

As per this requirement we should write validation and message display code in to button on click action method instead of WDDOBEFOREACTION method. that is we should create one action for this button ,that time system automatically create one method , in that method we should write validation and message display code .

If u have any clarification ask me...

Regards,

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vaibhav nirmal ,

Instead of showing a sucess message, show an error message which is having option to cancel navigation. and also write code to display error message before firing the plug.

Regards

Sarath