Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project history-PS

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

request kindly let me know history of project with regard to system status (Creation, Release, Teco, Close, etc) of a project in PS.

Is this data stored in table or available in any standard report of ps.

pl help

thanks in advance

regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to pass the object number of the project, WBS , or nnetwork into JCDS. For getting the object number -

Project ID - Pass project ID into table PROJ and get object number of the project ID

WBSE- Pass WBSE No into PRPS and get object number of WBSE

Now pass the object number thereby obtained into JCDS and get the status history.

Hope this helps.

Muraleedharan.R

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further to my earlier posting, if change documents are activated in the system at project profile level & Network level, all changes to the project will be logged by the system. But since this takes a lot of system resources, consult your basis team before doing this.

Once change documents are activated all changes to the project can be captured using transaction:AUT10 -Evaluation of Audit Trail

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrihari,

Status changes are stored in table JCDS

Muraleedharan.R

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi muralee,

I am not able access the Project history in jcds table.

pl help in view project history thru jcds. I would be grateful if u cud guide me step by step.

best regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

You can also use JEST table to get teh statuses. This table will show you all the statuses of the given object number of a WBSE.

Regards

Sreekanth