cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handele this Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I am working with SAP EP7.0 Web application Server, and now I am implementing model by using Web Services.

I imported the Web Services model successfully but when i execute this i got Exception like:

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://suresh:50100/EmpMaintenanceWS/Config1?style=document".

Note: EmpMaintenance is my Web Service.

I have the table in Database(Employee Maintenance Table), I got this exception when i want to save these details in Database. I got the values in UIElements of table but I didn't got this in Databsae.

Could anybody help me to resolve this bug please!.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

As Manoj rightly said, please check the Web Service first through navigator.

The error that you have mentioned, comes when the Web Service is a Secure Web Service, ie authorization is required to access the functionality of the Web Service. This can be verified, by access the Web Service thru Navigator.

If, the Web Service is Secure, then you can use the following piece of code, to set the Username and Password.

wdContext.node<Model_node_name>().current<Model_node_name>Element().modelObject()._setUser("<Username>");

wdContext.node<Model_node_name>().current<Model_node_name>Element().modelObject().._setPassword("<Password>");

Hope it Helps.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked your webservice through wsnavigator?? Please check if it is working there or not.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manoj,

when I cheked my webservices through Web Service Navigator , it's works very fine.

Adition ,Deletion and Finding also done fine through wsnavigator. but this exception comes when i want to add Employee from UIElement form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that while creating model you have given username and password. Please check the same for your end-points in J2EE visual admin.

Hope this will help you.

thanks & regards,

Manoj