cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Excise J1ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In J1ID is it compulsary to maintain Input Material is equal to Output material.

Also if my finished material is made of more than 1 raw material then in that case how i maintain it.

plz send me some solution for the same.

thx & regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Each and every material being produced in a plant has to be maintained in J1ID. Having said this, you have to maintain the raw materials and finished product separately in J1ID. Unless you maintain your FG in J1ID, excise duty will NOT flow into your sale order, billing and excise invoice.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks for your reply. i am mentoined all FG with chapter id combination.

My question is 4 th tab in J1ID Cenvat Determination, in that we have to define Input Material & Output Material .

If my FG is made up of more than two raw material then how i maintain it.

also if i maintain FG as a input material & output material then what happens?

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Well to maintain that particular field is done because the material on which you are maintaing your excise payable and excise reciveable and this field states that the material incoming and outgoing is same then you dont have to pay excise on it ......

Thanks & regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

It means i have to maintain for every Finished Product as a output material & for that Raw material as a input material.

If my fineshed product is made of more than 2 to 3 raw material then in that case how i maintain it.

plz send me some solution for the same.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

not for every product...if ur maintaing ur input mat and output mat same then ur not liable to excise ...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

In simple terms, "Cenvat Determination" is ONLY for Purchase and NOT for Sales. For subcontracting purpose, this tab will be used by Purchasing / MM people.

For saleable items, as I said earlier, if you maintain in "Material and Chapter ID combination", that will suffice.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

Thx for your reply.

Regards,

Pankaj.M

Answers (0)