cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error during injuy/illness log creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting system internal error during creation of injury/illness log and work area. the message is below

"Internal program error; (SAPLCBIH_FA03 SAPLCBIH_FA00 CBIH_FA30_FAL_CREATE 3)"

It looks like number range assignment problem, but i assigned proper both internal and external number range.

Can any one faced simillar problem and found out solution for the same. Its very urgent requirement.

thanks in advance.

-Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You need to activate the status profile of FAL (Injury/Illness log).

Go to IMG>Occupational Health>Injury/Illness Log>Basic Settings>Status Management>Activate Status Profiles

Make sure FAL is activated with tick mark. This solves your problem.

Regards,

Srinivas Nookireddy

sapehs@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srini,

I already activated this FAL in status profile. Still it shows error. it looks like number range object problem. any idea?

-ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please check your mail.

Regards,

Srinivas Nookireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

I applie as per oss notes instruction, but still i get same error. i think i need to activate somethin in basic data and tools. Any idea abt this?

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

See sapnote 1042993 or 362196 I think it could help you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mariya,

I already aware of these notes and applied as per the instruction, but still the error persists. I will let you know once i find out the solution

thanks.

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram.

IMG> EHS>OH>Injury/illness>Basic settings>Specify Number ranges for illness/injury>change intrvals.

Now just remove checkbox under EXTN.

Regards

Janardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jani,

thanks for your reply.

I have given both internal and external number ranges. for external only i activated the check box. Now if i remove that check box it will not allow me to save.

But still i deleted external and tried creating injury log, but again the same internal program error comes.

any other root cause?

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you did all settings what they give? because I have fixed this problem with this note (see number above).

When you create status profile (if you don't have them) you should check the object assignment in customazing.

Have you done it and problem still?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

when you set Internal Number range for EX: from 000000000001 to 899999999999,and Create injury log,system picks internal number which is Unique from this range.

Please check this number range is allready utalised for External illness numbers.

Now you goto IMG and insert number range, after the current injury log number ans SAVE.

Then you can create illness Injury log.

Regards

Janardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

maria,

in IMG, status profile and assigning object type for the same has been done as per sap notes..

for example status profile EHS_FAL1, injury/illness log has been assigned as object type.

should i assign again it for injured person EHS_IAP1 too?

one more thing i need to ask you, before assigning object type to status profile, there are are few feilds for user status. should i fill those data? what exactly it says?

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

for EHS_IAP1 : Assignment to object type "Person affected"

As they wrote

Also check number range.

It is important to create externel and internal if you don't have yet or incorrectly

0E('zero'E)

0I('zero' I)

to answer to you correctly what exactly you should do I have to see it. But when I did all this settings correctly I have got a result. maybe you have another problem, just try.

________________________________________________________________________________________

One more thing i need to ask you, before assigning object type to status profile, there are are few feilds for user status. should i fill those data? what exactly it says?

-Ram

________________________________________________________________________________________

I added only information from this notes.

regards,

Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria,

Thanks for your info and time, I will update you the root causes behind these problems.

-Ram

Edited by: Ramachandran Jayaraman on Jan 28, 2008 2:16 AM