Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Project Profile to Create Project in PS-EPS through BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Problem Description :

My Web application wants to send request through XI to Project System (PS-EPS)(on SAP system) to create project in it. I want to retrieve all the project profiles available on SAP system before making such request so that i can fill parameters in the request message by using a project profile at my Web APP end.

Is there any BAPI available which retrieves all project profiles? Tell me any alternative course of action.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't seen one for the profile. But you can write your own simple BAPI or RFC function module with very little effort.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shravan,

thx for the prompt reply. can u direct me to some link where i can do so easily.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a function module of your own in R/3 and make it RFC enabled and write a simple SQL code to return all the Project Profile table TJC41 rows into an internal table.

Michal's blog is really helpful

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/15/xi-rfc-mapping-lookups-from-bc-to-xi

Also look at the PDF link <b>RFC lookups - using new API</b>

in the blog.

You can do a look up like the blog mentioned. Or in BPM you can have a sync call to R/3 RFC function.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debashish,

I request u to reward the people who have replied to your posts. IF u consider that the replies have helped u , u can assign,

2 points -- helpful

6 points -- very helpful

10 points -- problem solved..

If u are not able to see the assign point s button refer to this thread...

People in the forum spend their valuable time answering questions.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See if you can pick any info from the foll link,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/icc.sdn?page=project_systems.htm

cheers

Sameer