cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Mapping issue while developing the Interface between SAP and third party WM(warehouse management).

I need to create E1EDL37 for each XYZ record at the WM side. XYZ(WM) field contains both XYZ- CARTON(Case) and XYZ- PALLET information.

The issue is i need to create XYZ record only If XYZ = CARTON. not for PALLET. But The PALLET Number should attach to the CARTON.( ie. I need only Carton Information and it belongs to which Pallet.)

how to asssign PALLET number to CARTON?

Could anybody give me the answer for this question?

thanks in advance,

Manoj...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manoj,

I think you want to create E1EDL37 if CARTON exist and the and want to put the value for both CARTON and PALLET to E1EDL37.

for this uuse the node function Exist and boolean if without else .and concate the value of CARTON and PALLET and pass dat value if CARTON exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your statement is not clear to me can you please explain me with the example.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chirag,

The condition is I need to create one E1EDL37 record for IBxyz00. but the IBxyz00 contains Both CARTON and PALLET #.

requrement is i need to create IBxyz00, If IBxyz00 = CARTON and I need to add This PALLET # to this CARTON.

Ex: receiver side

IBXYZ00- CARTON

IBXYZ00- CARTON

IBXYZ00- CARTON

IBXYZ00- PALLET #

IBXYZ00- PALLET #

here I have 5 IB records. for both CARTON and PALLET #...But in the result I need only IBXYZ00- CARTON ie only three IBXYZ00. not IBXYZ00- PALLET #.

But PALLET # should include in the IBXYZ00- CARTON.( ie.. CARTON belongs to which PALLET#)

Result should be like this...

IBXYZ00- CARTON -PALLET#

IBXYZ00- CARTON -PALLET#

IBXYZ00- CARTON -PALLET#

I guess you understand it now .

Thanks for the reply,

Manoj