cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status profile: how to default?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

User statuses are defined in a similar way in cProjects and in PS, eg via a user status profile.

In PS you can default this user status profile by placing it in a project profile.

In cProjects we do however not have any project profiles. The closest I guess is the definition of the project type where there however is no place for adding a user status profile.

It also does not seem possible to select a user status profile in a template which could have been a work around.

The question is therefore if there is a way of defaulting a user status profile so that the user do need to enter it manually?

Regards / Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer Earlier post

If that's not the case my inputs are as below:

Assumption is that you are looking at user status in the project created in ECC as result of cPorject.

cProjects infact does use project profile which is defined using T Code OPSA in ECC and just Maintain the User Status there.

CPR0001-cProjects-PS Integration (Automat. Case) is the default profile which is used while creating the project in cProjects.Hopefully you have used this in cProjects customisation (Controlling Node of cProjects)

If you have copied CPR0001 and created your own, please change the project profile to be used in cProjects using T code IAOM0

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for the reply.

The question here was however how to (if possible) to default the user status profile in cProjects (not ERP)?

Best regards / Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

There is no standard feature provided in cProjects which can default status profiles. In one of our cases, we had used the BADI DPR_ATTRIBUTES to default the values of status profiles.

The interfaces that can be used are:

1. SET_DEFAULTS_UPON_CREATION

2. SET_DEFAULTS_UPON_COPYING

The field DPR_PROJECT -STAT_PROFILE_PRO has to be populated using this BADI.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey