cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IllegalArgumentException while executing Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am executing the model in the Webdynpro, i am getting the following exception: <b> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attribute name 'ServiceId' not defined for model class 'GetParametersForUserLocationService' </b>

But in the GetParametersForUserLocationService class i could see the ServiceId parameter. I tried executing the Webservice in WebServiceNavigator, and it is working fine. There also i could find the ServiceId Parameter.

I recreated the model and rebuild project, but no use. Still i am getting the same exception.

Note: I am using AdaptiveWebServiceModel and Service Pack 12.

Can any body help me out.

Thanks in Advance,

VJR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJR,

undeploy ur webservice from the server thru visual admin & redeploy the service.may be the service is not refreshed.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you explain what do u mean by undeploy the web service from VA and deploy it again. coz web service is on producer server which may or may not have Java stack...

Deeps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I would suggest you to delete the model node if any created in the context and delete the model from the Development Component as well. Now, freshly import it and then get the portal restarted so that the existing portal cache which contains the earlier web-service structure is cleared.

Regards,

Tushar S