cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material issuance cost against operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am issuing material against Maintenance Order having 3 operations, and during creation of reservation in MO, system ask against which operatin you are selecting this material, but in reports it is showing total cost against each operation.......???

But i want that against operation there should only be the cost of material that have issued against that very operation.........

plz guiide

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi deepak

Maintenance order cost is mentioned for whole order only,you cannot have cost for each operation,assigning each material to that operation is that for that particular operation the assigned material is needed for performing the operation,it will also be used for confirmation,ex you can confirm the operation and the respective material alon for that order.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

But , in IW49N report it is showing Total cost against each n every operation...........y so? acc.to me if we have issued material operation wise, then it should show operation wise material cost.......??

plz guide

DM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi deepak

in the maintenance order the cost report will be reflected only on the total value,ie inspite of no of operation and material it will only show total value of material and services,since we have specified value categories as internal material,internal services and on ,the system will try to coolect as per the source assignment and display in which you have customizied

regards

thyagarajan