cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service - non stock consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Some of the parts are procured for service orders as not to stock item (generating PR wrt service order by referring these items with item category N).

Is it possible to invoice these items which are consumed against these account assigned Purchase orders as individual items in debit memo request using DP90 ??

Regards

Sarab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The non stock material will have a material master. Only inventory will not be there. So you can assign the material.

Saubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saubhagya,

Can you tell me what is the purpose of using text items in the components tab of service order with item category N for which Purchase Requisition is generated automatically. The actual costs are also updated from the net price in the Purchase Order. How do we bill such materials?

Regards

Sarab

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarab,

I think you are using a text item. But you want to have a non stock material then create a non-stock material master. If you don't create a material then your invenotry valuation will not be correct.Use this material with Item Category N. Then you can invoice these items. Usually Text Items are used for service purpose.

Saubhagya

Edited by: Saubhagya Lenka on Jan 7, 2008 10:59 AM

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for answering to my query.

Currently I have maintained a DIP profile with material determination and the criteria is a set "Material_All". This set contains the list of the materials for the particular company code.

I feel it is because of this set that the non stock item (for which there is no material master) is not being picked up.

Can you pls give me examples of what is to be maintained in the material determination.

Regards

Sarab

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this link click on Material Determination it will give you more details about Material determination.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Material determination requires material master but in the case of non-stock materials there will be no material master. What will be the criteria for material determination in DIP profile in that case??

Regards

Sarab

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sarab,

you try with Service Order releated Invoice it will help you out.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can use th RRB with Material determination for billing the customer.

Regds

Saubhagya