cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "No Receiver Found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have designed a simple scenario wherein a file is picked up from SAP directory and transfered to an FTP server. Used weblog # 4383 to design the scenario. Now when i execute, getting the message "No receiver found; message stopped but has no errors".

Have checked the reciever determination, i can see it says for receiver agreement "does not exist". Is this the problem or something else i need to check?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means there is a problem in your Logical Routing. You may need to drill down the Message Monitor section to see how far the pay load has reached.

1. Check the Business Service to see if you had set the Sender and the Receiver correctly.

2. Check the FTP adapter to see if the Port and the Server where it is being FTP'd is set up correctly with the username/Password.

3. Check in the SLD if it recognized the Server where it is being FTP'd.

Hope this Helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preet,

Check your configuration part, have you created the receiver aggreeement in the configuration and assigned the receiver communication channel to receiver aggreement.

If receiver aggrement is not created then create it and assign the Receiver comm channel to it.

Check I think that is the problem.

Thnx

Chirag

Edited by: chirag Gohil on Jan 5, 2008 2:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chirag,

Have already done that. RA is created and the Rec CC has been assigned to it. Still getting the same error. Pl guide further?

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see, check your receiver determination and drill down the configuration overview, check to see there listed all the receivers, mapping and the agreement. This might the problem with the receiver agreement only.

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to delete configuration part and re create the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the whole configuration and Try to create whole scenario again and one you are through then activate the scenario.

Have u activated the RA after creating it?

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preet,

Have refreshed the cache by tcode SXI_CACHE. I thing there is a proble of cache. Go to sxi_cache transaction and choose full cache refresh from the menu and then try your scenario.

I hope this will solve your problem.

regards,

sarvesh