cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM27 and IM27_close (how to delete all structure in 2008)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can i delete all structure in IM that i have created in 2008 ? I tried this in QAS, and i want to clear it out in 2008 and want to create again using the IM27 and IM27_close.

Thank you for your advice.

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Delete all the Measures assigned to the position ID then Delete the Position ID's and then Delete the Program.

Try use the IM upload program RAIM_UPLOAD (T Code SE38) to create the structure again instead of creating it manually.

Refer below link for more information for upload program

Upload and Download of Investment Programs

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2a/f9fefd493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

1st. How the best way to delete all measured assigned ?

2nd. How do i track the history to know when user run tcode im27 and im27_Close ? coz right now all our investment program already move to 2008

3rd. In im27 and im27_Close . we only click program structure and carry forward assigned measure. because we dont want to carry forward budget..

Many thanks for your advice.

I will give u the highest point.

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use IM12 to delete the assignments to the position. Eles use S_ALR_87003576 - Delete Investment Programs to completly delete the program.

Table IMPR should suggest when and who created/changed the IM program positions.

Else see IMV1/IMV2.

Try these in Test system first!

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try out the following steps, which might be helpful.

1) If already budgeted for 2008 then delete the budgets in transaction code IM32.

2) All the structures need to be deleted in transaction code IM22.

3) Program definition CAP2003 is also to be deleted. Deletion of program definition is SPRO transaction. Transaction code IMR3

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sreekanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies,

You can go to transaction IM22 and select the subtrees and delete them.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Sreekanth