Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE SHIP TO PARTIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Wish you a very happy new year 2008.

I have a special business scenario where for one Sold to party multiple delivries have to be made to different ship to parties. Is it possible for the system to automatically split the deliveries?ex. I enter line item and the quantity 10, for one item can the system automatically create different deliveries of quantity 1 each??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System splits the deliveries if Ship-to parties are different, automatically. Now for you scenario that 10 Ship-to parties should be delivered with one item each, you need to maintain 10 Ship-to parties for a Sold-to party.

At the item level you can manaully change the Ship-to party for each item in a single sales order. SO when you'll do delivery thru VL01N, then 10 deliveries will be created.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. But How do I maintain 10 ship to parties to one sold to party?? Please explain the procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Sales & D > Basic Functions > Partner Determination Procedure (PDP) > Set up PDP.

There you choose Sales document Header and Item. Choose the PDP and asign the SP, SH, BP and PY. Now go to CMR of SP and in "Partner" tab enter the 10 SPs with Par Func as SP. Mind, you must create CMRs for SHs also.

REgards

SD

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

There is a way to deliver different ship to parties with one sold to party . In the sales order you use this menu path

goto - item - partner - click

where you can enter different ship to parties

Then system will make deliveries and billing corresponding to ship to parties .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vamsi krishna

I do agree with samier, this the only the way to resolve the issue. System automatically will not create different deliveries of quantity.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the Ship To party in the Customer Master. In the Sales Order, you need to enter 10 lines each with one qty and change the Ship to party at Item Level. But if you enter only one line with 10 Qty, I dont belive you can have 10 ship to party. In this case you will end up with only Delivery.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the Ship To party in the Customer Master. In the Sales Order, you need to enter 10 lines each with one qty and change the Ship to party at Item Level. But if you enter only one line with 10 Qty, I dont belive you can have 10 ship to party. In this case you will end up with only one Delivery.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am proposing a simple logical solution whr you maintain ship to party & qty to be send in separate item in sales order so that syatem will create separate delivery as per SH address with delivery split.

Pl. try this & reward if useful.

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear avinash,

Pls explain the procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

It's almost same as what I told. For each line item (Qty: 1 unit), you need to change the SH at that level, by chossing that line item and going to it's details. That means you need to have 10 line items (for same material even) in order to have 10 different deliveries.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vamsi

go to xd02 and in the sales area data partner function tab enter all the 10 ship to parties u had already created with partner function as SP

reward if helpful

madhu