Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding accounting document

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

When a billing document is created an accounting is generated and up to that it is fine..

When i went to the flow ,the accounting document is shown notcleared.Pls tell me wat may be the problem and how to solve ot.

Thanks in advance

cherukuri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cherukuri,

As per our SD family said, without clearing the payment, in the document flow of billing document it should show like"accounting document nor cleared". once it will clear the payment the flow status will change like cleared.

I hope you will satisfy with this. please check it out once.

with regards,

Sathya.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Accounting document not cleared simply means payment not received from customer.Goto F-28 to collect customer payment and then view the document flow again. Status will change to Cleared

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as others say, when you create a billing, the accounting document is generated.

At that time, the status should be 'not cleared' meaning that an accouting person hasn't received a payment from a customer so that the accounting document IS NOT CLEARED.

As soon as FI people cleares the accounting doc, the status would be changed from not cleared to cleared.

Hope it helps.

Takako

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherkuri,

When Billing document generated means Sundry Debtors had been created for the company, because customers has not yet paid the amount.

Once customer pays the amount, we use T-Code: F-28 for incoming payment.

Once we receive the payment the status of that will convert to cleared.

Best Regards

Ashish Jain

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear cherukuri

For information, as and when you generate billing, an accounting document will be generated which will be the final document in normal sales process.

In the document flow what you have seen is that the accounting document is still open which means, the said billing document is open and payment when it comes, it has to be updated by your finance people. Till then, you will see as "Not cleared". Once they update the incoming payment, this status will be changed to "Cleared".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherukuri,

if not accounting document not cleared please check two points

1.When a payment is received from the Customer against the Invoice

2.When the Open item clearence is done for the same Invoice

Kindly use the transaction F-32 (Clear Customer). Select both Uncleared items or document numbers.

If accounting doc is not released to accounting , u can cancel the billing doc in VF11.

or u can do it from VF02 and goto menu option Billing doc and cancel.

I think this will clear your issue. if you give me your exact requirement i can help you out more.

Thank you.

Regards

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

consult ur fico guy he will solve ur problem th eroot cause is that the payments reagrding this invoice has not received from the customer once payments r received it will changes to status cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting document is cleared when the accounts person clears the document on receipt of payment from customer. In that sense, cleared or not cleared status is a useful information with regard to receipt of customer payment and accounting of it.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is no problem here. Acconting doc has been generated, the concern person has done this clearance.

the t code for clearance is f.28

If this helps you, reward me.

Regards,

Narasimha