cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to RZ20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Should the developers need access to RZ20, as it configured and maintained by Basis.

and if yes, what would be the business reasons.

Thanks in advance,

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, Need your suggestion Urgently

Thanks a lot in advance,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Java component monitoring is a part of Basis job.

If you want to monitor error in scenarios then you can configure alert monitoring in XI or Check RWB.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you think anytime a developer need to access RZ20 for Monitoring/troubleshooting the interfaces.

thank you,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK,

I dont think developer need access to RZ20. And as I mention previously, If you want to monitor interfaces then make use of alert monitoring and Runtime Workbench.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MK,

RZ20 is used for SAP CCMS Monitor. Have a look on this article and you will come to know each and every thing about it.

http://schist.und.nodak.edu:8899/SiteScope/docs/CCMSSAPMon.htm

Regards,

Sarvesh

**Reward points, for helpful ans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Sorry, Couldn't able to find why a developer need access to the RZ20.

As we get alerts for any errors occuring, hence what reason a developer has to get access to RZ20.

thank you,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally RZ20 is only used by Basis.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have not gone through the link which i have provided. If you (developer) have some spesifice reason and knowledge of CCMS then he/she can ask to BASIS guy to provide the acces of RZ20, normaly we do not have the access to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't have much knowledge of CCMS Monitoring, but what i think is Developer need access to RZ20, to do Self Monitoring of java components and to see the number of error messages generated.

To get access to RZ20, do i have the right Business reasons ?

Please suggest and give any proper reasons, if you know any.

Thank you,

MK