Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert to previus version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a rather big problem:

I have a project i have been working on in a while.

then i suddently got an error in my developer studio, and i had to reinstall the NWDS, therefore did a checkin on my current project, which had some failures, so that it could not be activated. (Activation failed)

after reinstalling NWDS, and tried to import the development configuration again, this went fine, but

when i click on my DC, en choose create project, a very <b>dirty</b> project is created.. (It has over 650 errors..) i do not know what has happened to my project, but it can not be build, i have tried to fix it, but the errors are really strange.

Has anyone tried something like this?

And, do anyone know how to revert a project back, to an earlier state where i knew it was working?

Help is much apreciated!

Kind regards

Ronni Hostrup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronni,

Can you try doing one thing. Please open the DTR perspective and then in the repository browser navigate to your project in the workspace. Then open the context menu for any file and click Show In -> Version Graph.

You will see all the version of that file. Then right click on any previous version and then from the menu select "Sync to this Version".

This has to be done for every file.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!

i have tried that now, but i did not give me a working version unfortunatly

But what about the Last Active version, is there a way that i can revert to this?

Kind Regards

Ronni Hostrup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By any chance do you have open activities, you can revert this and start working.closed activities can't be reverted, but you can synch to that version and start working on that.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!

thanks alot for the answer

i will try an see if i can figure this out.

best regards

Ronni Hostrup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

Can you revert back to a previous state of a component? The above mentioned are ways on reverting on a file level.

How about on a workspace level?

Regards,

Erik

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

Can you please refer to this thread. I have tried to give one approach in this thread. Would like your suggestions.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

it is possible to move objects fron activity to activity,on the other hand you can move activities from one workspace to another workspace,may this is a workaround for your requirement.But you can't rever workspace directly as that of file.

Regards,

RK

Answers (0)