SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERALL RESULT OF AUDITS URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, in our system, we have implemented Audits for CM. We have implemented Audits Runs too, it means the BAdI : Overall Result of Audits. Once the BAdI is activated (including a hard-coded Breakpoint), we run Audit (Process Independent) report, and process does not stop in that Breakpoint. My question is: does exist any method in order to run the implemented BAdI , from standard system, without use the BSP applications? How can we do it?

Best Regards, and happy 2008!!

Jorge

8 REPLIES 8

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jorge,

You may want to set that Break Point in your BAdi implementation as an external breakpoint. Then it should still trigger from the mass process, I believe.

At any rate, you could also use the Function Modules to test the audit run, if you don't want to test using the BSP application.

Us the Function Module 'HRIQ_AUDMASS_AUDIT_EXECUTE' and just put a breakpoint there.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel, great to see you again. The FM HRIQ_AUDMASS_AUDIT_EXECUTE

is executed BEFORE subrequirements. I. e, our trouble is to know how can we run the BAdI : Overall Result of Audits, AFTER subrequirements. Of course, that FM is very useful in Audits, but we want to know how can we run Audits, and see results without using BSP Applications. Michael, is the BSP the only way to see each subrequirement result separately? Or is it only to see the Audits result for a single student?

Best Regards,

Jorge

0 Kudos

Jorge,

You could also use the RFC HRIQ_RFC_AUDITRUN_GET to get the results of an Audit Run.

Michael

0 Kudos

Michael,

We tested both answers, about the FM, and we have the result of Audits run. Now, my question is: can the BAdI: Overall Result of Audits be ran only in BSP Applications? The path we use to get it is

Tx SPRO → SAP Customizing Implementation Guide→ Campus Management→ CM processes→ Audits→ Audit Runs→ BAdI: Overall Result of Audits.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jorge

0 Kudos

Jorge,

The BAdi is not specific to the BSP application. It always runs when the audit run is executed. What are you trying to accomplish, exactly.

Michael

0 Kudos

Michael,

We've implemented and we've run Audits using Audit (Process-Independent) report. This way, we get results for Audits from 1 to n students. Well, all results are components of Examination of students; then we fill a new infty with them. Our target is, to fill the new infty with the results of Audits, automatically. I. e., once an user runs the report, gets results and fills infty.

Michael, look this answer to an OSS note we posted:

The Badi "Over all Result" will be called if you assign modules to the

subrequirement in the BSP application manually (through User-defined

module search). In the mass processing report you dont have the

possibility to assign the modules to the subrequirement so the badi willnot be called in the Process Independent Audit run.

Are MODULES the same SM object types in CM?

Best regards,

Jorge

0 Kudos

Jorge,

i think I see the confusion here. The Badi: Overall Result of Audit is used to set the Overall Result based upon the list of Exception Modules that have been assigned to a requirement. Normally, this is done, as you say, via the BSP. The mass process has no way of assigning an exception, of course. Technically, the BSP is not needed for this Badi to operate, but it won't operate without an exception first, which basically requires the BSP!

Now, based on your description here, I don't think you actually should use this Badi. It does not do what you want. It sounds liek you should be using the Process-Dependent audits, and linking each audit run to an Assessment Process (exam) instead!

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your help was very useful. Now we can test BSP for Audits, and if any news happens, I'll be here.

Michael, thanks a lot for your help.

Jorge