cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing messages with JDBC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a file to JDBC adapter scenario. In the JDBC adapter there are multiple table updates and also executes a stored procedure.

In production I am missing file's and this has happenned on 2 different occassions. The message has come through the file adapter and SXMB_MONI is fine with a success flag. However there is no trace of the file in the SQL database.

This happens when 2 or 3 files come in at the same time. When the file is re-dropped it processes without any issues.

I have tried to re-create this issue in QA with processing 60 files at the same time and was not able to re-create this error.

There is a deadlock error but it resolves without any issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Joe Vellaiparambil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also,

if you want to see the sql string xi has generated, you can put in your jdbc com. channel on advanced mode the parameter "logSQLStatement" with value "true". Then you can check if there is something wrong in sql string.

regars

roberti.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To check what is happening you need to go to runtime workbench, component monitoring, comunication channel monitoring, and search for your communication channel. There you will see why your message was not posted on the database.

regards.

roberti

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> However there is no trace of the file in the SQL database.

I faced the same issue. This is due to Content in XI/PI Database.

Shall I know what SP level ?

We can resolve it by deploying a SDA file.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you clarify what you mean by content in the XI/PI database and how that affects this.

Deploying an sda...does the archive have an ear that has a fix for some of the issues..i am assuming that is the case..so in essense a custom

extension to a module....

Regards

Ravi Raman