cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon with HTTP/S, without SSO, without hassle -- ITSmobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm a bit stuck on this one even after going through the online documentation. Have a simple transaction that's been created as a service using ITSmobile. All's working well, except I cannot get the logon screen to act like I want it to.

First, we didn't have HTTP/S. Got that setup and that got rid of those complains.

Next, it started fussing about how SSO wasn't configured. We'll only ever be running against one app server for the ITSmobile app -- SSO shouldn't be required, should it?

In order to get rid of the SSO complaints, I changed to an alternative logon procedure.

Now I get an HTTPS logon, which is great, but the logon screen says "Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears..." etc. And here's the kicker: I have to put a logon name and password into THIS box, then click Log On and after that I get a popup requesting logon name and password AGAIN. After this it logs on just fine and the service runs.

What on earth am I missing here? I just want to be able to access the service, put in user name and password ONCE without any warnings/errors, and run the thing...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ralph_resech
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christer,

I guess you use the standard logon screen from ICF and get some error messaged there and now try to build up your environment to avoid this error messages.

Actually there is a ITSmobile specific logon class you can use. Just have a look at this thread [;

HTH Ralph