cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web service - error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am testing a web service using the wsnavigator.

The service is implemented with a rfc.

The request and response boxes came back and I can see the data I want is inside the request return string. But on the top of the screen I have an error message like that.

May I ask what would be causing this or how I can track the error?

Thanks,

Yung siu wai

--- Error Message -

An error has occurred. Maybe the request is not accepted by the server:

null (row:-1, col:-1)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Looking at the server log. I have the following information.

Thanks,

Yung siu wai

--- log -

Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Error while processing document security. The error was class com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException null (row:-1, col:-1). See trace entry [no trace for com.sap.security.core.client.ws.DeployableSecurityProtocol (severity above PATH)].; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: Error while processing document security. The error was class com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException null (row:-1, col:-1). See trace entry [no trace for com.sap.security.core.client.ws.DeployableSecurityProtocol (severity above PATH)].

at Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDFBindingStub._invoke(Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDFBindingStub.java:115)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.impl.DInterfaceInvokerImpl.invokeOperation(DInterfaceInvokerImpl.java:63)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.model.WSGenericModelClassExecutable.execute(WSGenericModelClassExecutable.java:62)

... 37 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: Error while processing document security. The error was class com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException null (row:-1, col:-1). See trace entry [no trace for com.sap.security.core.client.ws.DeployableSecurityProtocol (severity above PATH)].

at com.sap.security.core.client.ws.DeployableSecurityProtocol.handleResponse(DeployableSecurityProtocol.java:243)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ProtocolList.handleResponse(ProtocolList.java:83)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1437)

at Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDFBindingStub._invoke(Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDFBindingStub.java:106)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I setup the inbound and outbound document security and apply it to my web service.

Not I only have the execution error. But there is not enough info to go on.

How I can track the error in this case?

Thanks,

Yung siu wai

--- error -

#1.5#001B24831BD500670000001700001238000442ECB4C19E77#1199484319156#System.err#sap.com/tcwddispwda#System.err#Guest#2####2232e071bb1111dcaa98001b24831bd5#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_29##0#0#Error##Plain###com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.api.WDWSModelExecuteException: Exception on execution of web service with WSDL URL 'C:
Documents and Settings
Wai
My Documents
iStark
WSDL
Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDF.xml' with operation 'Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDF' in interface 'Z_EB_ACC_STMT_PDFPortType'

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.model.WSGenericModelClassExecutable.execute(WSGenericModelClassExecutable.java:64)