cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction BBPSC01 cannot be called in easy access menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I can create shopping cart using web browser, but system is not allowing to use Transaction BBPSC01, BBPSC02 etc. in easy access menu.

Can we be able to use BBPSC01 by typing in any way.

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is tricky ))

type first /n

then type your transaction such as bbpsc01 in the command bar of top left corner of SAP Session and then press enter button.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After typing /n, you need to hit the enter key first. Don't type the transaction code immediately after /n.

Monique

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried as said, but got an error 'Attribute for user contains errors.Inform system administrator'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls assign the Employee roles(SAP_BBP_STAL_EMPLOYEE/SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE) to the user .

Also integrate the user into the org strructure through transc PPOMA_BBP.

After doing the above settings,you will not get that error.

BR,

Disha.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The error which reads 'Attributes for user contains errors.Inform system administrator' comes when calling BBPSC01 or BBPSC02 because the user ID is not there in SRM Org structure.

Please create the user in SRM Org structure (Which creates a Business Partner for the user) and you should be able to access the above transactions.

Please reward points if the hint is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The system gives this message of "Transaction BBPSC01 cannot be called in the Easy Access Menu" when the transaction is tried to execute in Easy access menu.

I think it arises if you don't have developer access.

The transaction BBPSC01 can be called using SE93 transaction code. Mention the required transaction code and click on test or press F8.

Same procedure to be followed with other transactions you have mentioned.

Hope this resolves your query.Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried as said, but got an error 'Attribute for user contains errors.Inform system administrator'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use /n first in the command box on top left corner of SAP session.. then type BBPSC01 transaction...

For detailed SRM debugging, go through the links below ->

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=4062379&messageID=725899

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul