Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year

I need some help in understanding how end user training is supposed to be carried out.

I need to understand the following:

1 What exactly happens in "Train the Trainer" phase?

2 What kind of hardware should i be using to give end user training?

3 What kind of software should i be using for preparing Training Docs?

ex Powerpoint ( If there are any special softwares for demos, online broadcasting of training sessions, please let me know...the ones that are popular in market and flexible)

4 If its an upgrade project, what are the frequently asked questions by end users with respect to SD processes?

5 If its a new implementation what are the frequently asked questions?

6 Also, in terms of preparing what are the things i definitely need to know in depth?

ex. Do i need to know each and every screen pages, tabs, fields, field names, table names of every field in the

customer master, sales order, delivery doc, billing doc, special processes

If there is any other information that i am missing out and I should know, please let me know.

My email add is <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Thank You so much and looking forward to hearing from you'll

Warm Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find answers to your questions,

1 What exactly happens in "Train the Trainer" phase?

In an implementation scenario, consultants train the core users, who inturn train their end users, hence the core user training is Train the Trainer.

2 What kind of hardware should i be using to give end user training?

Hardware in the sense??, u have to use quality client or a sandbox to conduct training.

3 What kind of software should i be using for preparing Training Docs?

U have to prepare a user manual explaining their processess with screen shots for better understanding.

ex Powerpoint ( If there are any special softwares for demos, online broadcasting of training sessions, please let me know...the ones that are popular in market and flexible)

4 If its an upgrade project, what are the frequently asked questions by end users with respect to SD processes?

no answer, sorry.

5 If its a new implementation what are the frequently asked questions?

depends on the processes and core user's understanding of SAP

6 Also, in terms of preparing what are the things i definitely need to know in depth?

ex. Do i need to know each and every screen pages, tabs, fields, field names, table names of every field in the

customer master, sales order, delivery doc, billing doc, special processes

Yes, you need to show them what they have fill during the end user transactions, what not to fill, how to view list of orders, doc flow etc

let me know if this helps.

regards

Anil