cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read a RFC Import Parameter that is in fact a table type from JCo?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, everybody!

I have a function module that's called from an application using RFC. The receiver is a JCo-enabled program, acting as a server (it registered itself as a server). The problem is: this function module has an Import parameter that have as it`s type a "table type", so, in fact, it's an internal table. If I use

JCO.ParameterList input = function.getImportParameterList();

it returns my parameter, but as a structure. How can I read each line of the table, accessing each component?

Observation: the function module is a standard one, and cannot be modified (J_1B_NFE_XML_OUT, parameter XML_ITEM_TAB, as of SP10 - ECC 6.0).

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you very much

Andre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andre

I have read the function Structure of J_1B_NFE_XML_OUT and i don't find the TableParameter or ExportParameter for this FM.

How do you actually get your return parameter?

I don't think here the table type is JCO.Table.

And i don't know how to use this Function . So i can't test my assumption.

JCO.Table tab = function.getImportParameterList().getTable( "XML_ITEM_TAB" );

normally people use the JCO.Table tab=function.getTableParameterList().getTable();

But XML_ITEM_TAB is not a Table parameter.

I don't know if table type from importParmeter can convert themself like that.But you still can try it.

hope that be helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, xu,

This function module is called from ECC, asynchronously. It does not have any kind of return.

As you mays have noticed, the XML_ITEM_TAB is an Import parameter, but in fact, it`s an internal table.

I don`t have access right now to the development environment, but I don`t remember being possible to use the getTable method from getImportParameterList.

I'll check it by Monday and give it a try, ok?

Thank you very much.

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, could u send me this function module source code. After I setup my GRC, it seems that there is no function module. or which notes should I pack?

Edited by: sap user on May 27, 2010 12:06 PM