cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Limit Item on behalf...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!

In a Classic scenario (SRM_SERVER 500) a user can create a limit item on behalf of another user. So far so good, it is working like this. The user which has created the shopping cart can check the status on the extended search screen by choosing Bought on Behalf of. However the desired functionality is that both users are now able not only to view the cart but also to receipt the items (after the Purchase Order has been created).

Any idea how can this be achieved?

Any help will be greatly appreciated (and obviously points awarded).

Thank you!

EB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One solution could be to replace in the SC the good recipient by the one who buy on behalf of him.

Thus, the 2 users will be able to do the good receipt.

Another solution could be to use central receiver role and filter the po list via badi bbp_wfl_list

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Thank you very much for your reply. However, I can't see on the Limit Item screen where I can replace the goods recipient with the one to shop on behalf (I know you can do this when creating a normal item not limit item). I believe it would be on the Basic Data screen? This would be the ideal solution if achievable.

Also, in SRM 500 I can't find the BAdI bbp_wfl_list. Could it be because you are on a higher version? This would also be a good solution.

Any more ideas?

Thank you very much for your time!

eb

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry it is BBP_WF_LIST ))

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's correct : good recipient is not available in the SC basic data.

However, once the PO created, the ggo recipient field is available in the SRM PO.

You have to use bbp_doc_change badi for bus2201 (PO) to change the good recipient.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Once again, thank you very much indeed; both answers were very helpful indeed. I will try to control the PO available to the employee when creating G/R but also the bbp_doc_change badi sounds like a good option. I will try them both and close this thread if successful.

Kind Regards,

eb

Answers (0)