cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru,

Hi to all can anybody clearify my doubts.....the following .......

1. If we have additional dialoge instances on the R/3 systems ,Then how can we transport development objects from 1 system to another system. I mean DEV,QAS and PRD systems. ?

2. If your enqueoverflows at your sap r/3 system. Then How can you get resolve.....?.

3. Is it necessory to maintain documention for varios tasks ?

4. Can we connect to another sap r/3 system ,IF your gateway service is failed ?

5. Can anybody gave syntax to maintaining naming convention for roles and transport change request no's......?

6. What is the difference between transport domain and transport group ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. If we have additional dialoge instances on the R/3 systems ,Then how can we transport

development objects from 1 system to another system. I mean DEV,QAS and PRD systems. ?

It does not make any difference. Dialog instance is mainly useful for load balancing.

2. If your enqueoverflows at your sap r/3 system. Then How can you get resolve.....?.

Increase the value of "enque/table_size" parameter as per SAP recommandation

3. Is it necessory to maintain documention for varios tasks ?

It is good practice to maintain documentaion as it might be useful in future

4. Can we connect to another sap r/3 system ,IF your gateway service is failed ?

Not sure

5. Can anybody gave syntax to maintaining naming convention for roles and transport change request no's......?

Naming convention for roles are based on your company policy.

Transport change request number is naming convention is <SID>K<no>. You can maintain <no> using the number range.

6. What is the difference between transport domain and transport group ?

Transport domain: All systems in a transport domain have the same settings as the Change and Transport System.

Transport group: All SAP Systems that access a common transport directory.

Answers (0)