cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Type Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we assign sales documents to sales area, can we assign delivery documents to sales area to be able to block users to enter some delivery types ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can block specific users also by editing theire authorizations. The TCode is PFCG for editing authorizations of their roles.

Pls reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

You cannot limit delivery documents to a sales area.

Delivery documents are created with reference to a sales order.........so most of the information is taken either from the master records or referenced sales order which is already limited to a particular sales area.

so, there is no point in assigning delivery documents again to a sales area.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if the user doesnt enter with transaction VL01N , and enter with transaction VL01NO, I have to limit him not to use some document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sinan,

I understood your requirement, you can do this by restricting the user by transaction code in user profile. consult your basis people to get the authorization object.

hope this will definetly help you.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok you are right, but I want these document types not display while in that transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sinan,

Then find out a way to restrict the user by document type, i don't know exactly whether it is available or not. But try with your Basis people.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla