cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

One of my sold to pary's credit limit was increased. Now when I am doing PGI for sale order which doesn't have any value (total value of the docoument is Rs. 0.00) it is giving static credit limit increased by xxx value. For my scenario this check should be done for the documents which contain value and it should not check for document which doesn't have value. Is it possible? If so how?

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chek if the item cat is tann and in vov7 if its credit active. if yes, remove it.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama,

Please tell me what is the item that you ordering and delivering which has no value.

Whether it is a FOC item ,free of service item?

As per your scenerio, the Customer has failed credit check

before .So now when you are doing the PGI with '0' value item the system doesnot allow.

In static credit check as in your case the customer is a defaulter for outstanding payment and had been failling in credit check if I can understand your scenerio clearly.

Do you want Static credit check to happen and a defaulter customer can be delivered goods and PGI will be done ?

As per my knoledge it would not be possible in static credit check.

Please revert back with more details.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan,

Item is FOC. Yes the customer already crossed the given credit limit. When ever we are doing PGI with items which are having value it is stopping with credit check. Upto that extent it is working fine and it should work like that only. (Unless and until he clears the old bills we cannot do PGI for him). But is there anychance of doing PGI for FOC material which doesn't carry any value, with same credit management settings?

Regards

Rama Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Rao,

As per your explanation document value is zero, means how it is zero, is it a free of charge item, text item or something else, explain the same clearly.

As per my knowledge there is no option available in SAP system should not check if the document value is zero.

If it is a free of charge item don't maintain this document for credit check.

Correct me if i am wrong, reward points if it helps you.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rama Rao,

If I understood you clearly.

The static credit check is done as per sold to party .

So when you are doing the PGI for that matter the credit limit of the sold to party is exceeded in the system.

So there is a credit block..

For a Static credit check the sold to party is assigned a credit limit to total value of open items (Sales delInvoice)+billing Not posted to accounting etc.

Map this scenerio in the Automaticcredit control..

Determination :

Credit Control area + Risk Categories +credit Group.

TC:OVA8

In the the Change veiw ...

Make only document value marked up with nreaction and status block withever you want to ....

Then assign the Maximum document value you want.

Assign your credit group to the sales order document.

PLease tell me whether it works or else we will plan for diff.soln.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Amlan,

I am not able to understand you clearly. You said to map this in automatic credit control. I already did that. That is STATIC CREDIT CHECK. Anyway in that you are asking me to select maximum document value. If I selected that, then how can it check the customer record.

I need to check customer credit limit in FD32 for the documents I am preparing now. But it should not check for free itmes document where there will be no value.

Please suggest me clearly

Regards

Rama Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Rama Rao,

Could you kindly advise the update rule used in the automatic credit control setting.

Regards,

K Gopidas.