cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Ship To Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can any body tell me the process if once we complete the Sale Bill (T-Code VA01) and also genrate the Excise invoice but now i want to enter the ship to party also in sale invoice. Pls guide me it is possible or not. If its possible pls write the process also.

waiting for your response

Thanks & Regards

Manish Kr.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

U can not put ship to party once u have done whole sales process.

But i am not getting why u want to chnage now ? As u r goods are already posted and what is the use of chnaging it now .

One more point one the suceeding documents are created only few fields are allowed to Change , others are in Disable mode .

If one has to chnage something he has to cancel all the suceeding doc and then only he can chnage .

hope i make it clear

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the reply to all gurus. I appreciate that very much.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Changing partners in subsequent documents is not possible. You may have to cancel the document , change partners in the first document and then create the documents afresh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish

As for as Sales Partners are concerned, you CANNOT change once it is invoiced. Still if you want to change, you have to cancel all the documents like excise invoice through J1IH, billing document through VF11, reverse PGI through VL09. Now you can change the partners in sale order either at the Header Level or at Item Level.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi