cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi how to test FILE2RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one FILE2RFC scenario. Now i am going to test this scenario by using web page. how to get that webpage?

Please revert back to me ASAP with the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

y u wana to test the scenario using a web page. if u are using a bapi then no webpage is required to test the scenario. just place the file in the path and check if the bapi is reutring the data corrresponding to the file entries. this is a simple to test to ensure that the scenario is working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Where & how i am going to check whether the bapi will return the message? The file is picked from the source directory, then how to approach, please explain me.

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case your scenario will be File-RFC Request to R3 , RFC response from R3 ->File (which will have the reponse output)

Check this link for the same.

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

In the below weblog the file contains the company code and which is send to R3 and R3 will return the company detail and that is contained in File at target directory.

Thnx

Chirag

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if ur bapi is asyn then u can see the status of the message in moni. else have sync secnario configured that will write the reponse in a file. u can check the file content is correct one or not by executing the bapi manually in the sap system with the values from the payload as input to bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

My bapi is sync. The file is picked and where i will see the response. In sender configuration channel, i specify the source directory path only. I did not specify the receiver directory. So, where i am going to find response. i configured both sender communication channle(File adapter) and reciever communication channle(RFC adapter). I checked configuration,

it's OK.

Please send the solution asap.

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Have u gone through the weblog provied by me It talks about the same.

You need to create the Target File strucutre which will hold the response from the BAPI and you need to create the file receiver comm channel and give the target directory.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Could you tell me, how many comm chanels and sender agrements and receiver agreements require for this scenario?

i have both request and response message mappings.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

it's not a BPM scemarop.

Thanks,

Nag.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this for without bpm

Sync/Async communication in JMS adapter without BPM (SP19) -/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2007/01/18/syncasync-communication-in-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp19

Async/Sync Communication using JMS adapter without BPM (SP 19) -/people/sudheer.babu2/blog/2007/01/18/asyncsync-communication-using-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp-19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjun,

what i have understood is

1)ur scenario is synchronous FILE to RFC

2)U dont want to use BPM....

But i dont think....its possible without BPM.

since FILE adpater are asynchrnous...

one thing u can do...u can do it for testing purpose.

create the synchronous scenario...u can see the respose in moni.... but no reponse can be written...

u can do it in 2 asynchronous scenarios (FILE to RFC and FRC to FILE). also .but.. i dont think its possible to link/automate these.

Regards

Biplab