will get

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Third part processing

In third-party order processing, your company does not deliver the items requested by a customer. Instead, you pass the order along to a third-party vendor who then ships the goods directly to the customer and bills you. A sales order may consist partly or wholly of third-party items. Occasionally, you may need to let a vendor deliver items you would normally deliver yourself. The following graphic shows how a third party business transaction is processed.

Step involved in 3rd party sales

1. Create Vendor XK01

2. Create Material – Material Type as "Trading Goods". Item category group as "BANS".

3. Assign Item Category TAS to Order type that you are going to use.

4. A sale order is created and when saved a PR is generated at the background

5. With reference to SO a PO is created (ME21N). The company raises PO to the vendor.

6. Vendor delivers the goods and raises bill to company. MM receives the invoice MIRO

7. Goods receipt MIGO

8. Goods issue

9. The item cat TAS or Schedule line cat CS is not relevant for delivery, which is evident from the config, and, therefore, there is no delivery process attached in the whole process of Third party sales.

10. Billing *-

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

arun missed a step to insert a step of creating info record

Vendor / Material Info Record

That is through.. ME11

Former Member
0 Kudos

this third party scenario will come in picture if u are using any third party for sending ur material i.e the transporter

in this case u have to maintain transportation planning part in the customization

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once Customer receives goods he will do Goods Receipt via MIGO and Invoice varification of the received goods in MIRO..

In TP Scenario in sap

Its when you want to send the goods directly from your vendor to customer.

Whilst creating order for customer we change the Item category of the material to tax this then triggers a purchase requisition..

You then will have to create a purchase order via ME21N

with ref to you purch requ..

The vendor would then send the goods to your customer directly and will send you only documents.

then the steps as i mentioned above

Hope this helps...

Regards.