Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Java Proxy Server Generation - EAR - EJB.jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI Version 3.0, SP12

Hi,

I have a requirement to call an inbound interface implemnented as an EJB. I have generated the Bean classes and implemented the <Interface>_PortTypeImpl based on the PortTypeImpl_Template, and all the subsequent steps as per documentation regarding editing the descriptor files. I am using NWDS 2.0.3 build 200403180244. When I try to build the Assembly.jar and/or the Enterprise Application .ear file for deployment, I get an error indicating that the <Interface>_PortTypeBean is corrupt.

The Bean has been created by the Java Proxy Generation so I dont understand how this is a problem.

Also, I have created an outbound Asynch Java Proxy which generates the .ear file OK for deployment, but I need to know the port to deploy to from NWDS as the SDM setup requires it..

Could someone tell me if they have seen this before?

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark!!

I would suggest you to check the components created for the Interface. The main components of an Enterprise beans are like this:

<Interface>_PortTypeImplRemote

<Interface>_PortTypeImplRemoteHome

<Interface>_PortTypeImplLocal

<Interface>_PortTypeImplLocalHome

<Interface>_PortTypeBean

You can decompile if you have the Class file. It may be possible that the file got corrupted while creation.

Decompile the file if you have only the class file(Use DJ Compiler or JAD.exe). This will tell you whether the error is with the bytecode of the bean class.

Cheers!!

AnuraG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AnuraG

is this true for inbound interface proxies too? ie. a server proxy?

I have <Interface>_PortType.java

<Interface>_PortTypeBean.java

<Interface>_PortTypeImpl.java

<Interface>_PortTypeImpl.template

This is to be called from the integration server, where the message will be processed and a response returned to the integration server.

I thought that the <Interface>PortTypeImplLocal.jave etc are used for RMI-IIOP calls into the EJB from outside of the J2EE environment??

Cheers,

MARK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks. this does not apply to the open close of the project, as I overcame that earlier, the project shows no errors until I try to build the .jar file or the .ear file.

Thanks for the response tho'

Cheers,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Close and Open your Projekt.

You can do this in the Java Perspective on the Menu -> Projekt -> Close and Open

Regards,

Robin