cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Certification !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Can anybody tell me how many days it takes to get the certificate from SAP, from the day of clearing the certification?

And will they send the certificate directly to me or to my Organisation?

Thanqs'

Biplab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

i got one print out from the Test centre.But this is not a certificate.Thats just a printout out of score .I guess i will get a certificate from SAP also.

So any certified guy..can u put some light?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

Its Biplab not Bipal ,

And the links u have provided are on diffrent issue..

regards

Biplab

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess after exam you must get the two pages of printout with one page as the score gard and other will be the Copy of certi types like, it may written that

We hereby certify that

Biplab das

is certifiesd as

SAP NW 2004 XI...

and the date..

If you don't receive that, please call the pearson vue for the confirmation and i think after the test you also received a mail stating that you will receive your certificate witin 4-6 weeks.

You will receive the certificate within 4-6 weeks if you cleared the exam. So just call up pearson vue and get yourself confirmed.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

thanks for ur reply.

yes i have got 2 printouts.... one having individual scores another is the certificate.....

this certificate i got From VUE centre.

But i am asking...will i get any other certificate from SAP itself..???? and if yes... how many days it takes???Regards

Biplab

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats good then. The other printout which is like certificate will work as temprorary certificate which is issued by Pearson Vue test center.

If you have provided your S User ID to concerend person then you will get it in 2 months max, else you need to submit it to the concerend person, otw you will get it late. The S user Id is necessary for some issue in SAP Side.

I hope you already provided it to them so you will get it in 2 months max.

Cheers

Aashish Sinha

Answers (0)