Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Item

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi;

My cliant is asking for sales order item copy facility. Can somebody tell me how it can be possible?

Thanks in Advance!

Anita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

In std. SAP it is not available. But you can enhance propose item functionality with development.

Reward if useful;

Avinash

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

You can achieve the desired purpose as below:

Use VA01 create transaction. Feed in the rquired data in the initial screen. Then click the "Create with reference" icon on th left top corner. A new window opens. Here you have options to copy from "inquiry", "quotation" "order" and so on. Click whichever document type you want, key in the document number and execute.

You can restrict the copying to header or all the items or part of the items as you wish.

Muraleedharan.R

091 9880028904

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI;

After selecting create from reference I am getting only quotation here. So can pl. tell me how to get sales order there?

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

go to configuration Transaction SPRO, insert transaction VTAA this is copy control for sales documents to sales documents, if you are unsure look at the standard SAP sales order type SO and then in the table browse through and see how it has been linked to a simular sales order types e.g enquiry, quotation etc. using the same logic take your sales order type Z... and copy it to the same sales order type Z.... this will then allow you to be able to copy from one sales order to another, hope this helps else i will help more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear anita.

Ca u plz eloborate ur query ??

thanks

Inder

Former Member
0 Kudos

"sales order item copy facility" - can you please explain it ?

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

When we create sales order we fill data required item by item. We need to copy the earlier filled item & modify it as new item.

This facility is available in PO in MM.

Think over it;

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If I understood you clearly.

The same procedure can be done in Item proposal in the sales order screen.

Item proposal is the list of materials and order quantities that can be copied into the sales order from the customer master data.

We use VA51 to create the item proposal. Here we get a number.This number is then linked to the customer master data in the sales view. This is very commonly used.

The Number is intered in Customer Master data in the sales area data in the sales tab..

please tell me whether it worked.

edited by..,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

If you want to copy the items entered in the previous sales order then you need to configure dynamic product proposal (DPP) in the IMG->SD->Basic Functions->Dynamic product proposal

you can configure for online sales order creation or background sales order creation

maintain the functional module SD_DPP_HISTORY in the access sequence of the product proposal procedure

and maintain the PP cust. proc. (customer product proposal) in the sales area data ...sales tab of the customer master data

regards,

Santosh Patil

spatil22@rediffmail.com