cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY VERY URGENT..!! AS2 connectivity to partner system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I supposed to do EDI --> Idoc Scenario

Im having partners A,B,C with three sender communication channels (for 3 interfaces)

CC_AS1 for partner A ,

CC_AS2 for partner B,

CC_AS3 for partner C.

all the messages (ediorders,ediinvoice .. etc) will be sending to the AS2 url

HTTP://<your-xi-server>:50000/SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server

from there the messages has to point to each communication channel (either to CC_AS1 or CC_AS2 or CC_AS3) depending on the

Partner(A,B,C) -- which we will provide in party configuration and

message(orders,invoice.. etc).

My question is

1. How it will point to each communication channel?

2. How it will transfer the correct message to correct CC.?

3. What are the details we need to provide in AS2 sender communication channel to differentiate each communication channel.?

Need help urgently.

Thank You.

Note : Make sure that we are not using any WAN or Mail box .. to give mail subject line in Message subject.

Regards

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

one AS2ID and different Message subjects

or

One AS2ID for each message and message subject as *

or

need to maintain different ports which is a bad idea but achievable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry..this aint the answer to your question.

I believe you have already raised the same question from other ids as well as this Id.

This time also you will find the same people replying with the same answers.

Did you try searching in google or go through the links which were posted in your earlier message?

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

I searched in all the links and gathered all the information.

But here im not using any WAN network or mail box to receive the messages.

the messages are coming thorugh Http protocol thorugh AS2 adpater.

I dunno how the messages will go to the correct communication channel.

What are the details required to configure AS2 sender adapter.?

Kindly let me know .

Regards

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

I have already gave some inputs to ur questions in one of ur thread.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

I know the general concept of AS2 like..

Normally for B2B the customer sends data over WAN or through Mailbox .But here we are not using any WAN or mail box to pick the files.

But my case is different, the messages are coming through http transport protocol, then

1.How the messages (ediorders or ediinvoice of different partners ) will point to the correct communication channel??

2.What are the configuration steps I need to do in AS2 sender adapter to achieve this?

Regards

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

The protocole is either HTTP or HTTPS and the message protocole is AS2.

I dont know why u r not getting the data over WAN. I dont without WAN and partner no this can be achieved.

Can u please let me know ur flow how data will be send by partners.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally :

The messages will flow from partner system thorough WAN to Mail box and we will put that mail subject (ex: orders_918902)to the Message subject of AS2 sender adapter.

So it will pick the files according to the subject of mail box.

Now to reduce the cost, they are completely replacing this WAN or mail box.

The messages now will flow to AS2 server through internet.

HTTP://<your-xi-server>:50000/SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server

So all the messages from all the partners will be pointing to that url.

Now my problem is how the messages will differentiate to which communication channel it has to go??

EX: Orders will be coming from three partners(A,B,C)

then how the AS2 adapter of party A will receive the correct msg which belongs to them.

We need to differentiate that by giving some information in AS2 adpater.. either Message subject or someother information..

I need that exact information.

Regards

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Deepthi,

Thats what I told u earliar.

Once your message comes to AS2 server it follows the below process:

First the adapter looks for a sender channel with a message subject configured.

• If there is one channel with a matching subject configured, the channel is used for forwarding the received payload to the XI system.

• If there is no channel configured with an matching subject the received payload is rejected.

• If there is one channel configured with a matching subject and another channel with a wildcard –both channels will match. In this case the received payload is forwarded to the channel without wildcard configured.

• If there is more than one channel configured with a matching subject, the payload is rejected.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

When we are getting the messages through HTTP to the URL

I dont think the messages will come with any particular names to give in the message subject.

Is it possible to give anything like senderid(9313938000631) in the message subject??

The senderid and receiverid will be coming in the interchange header of EDI file like below.

UNBUNOA:3*9313938000631:ZZ+9300676000009*:ZZ070726:1149547++++1'.

If i provide this senderid in the message subject .. will it work ??

Please let me know.

Regards

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

I am confused....in ur previous thread u said ur using the file name as message subject and now u r telling that u r not getting anything as a message subject.

I have never tried the message subject I always used the * as a message subject.

I suggest u have ur scenario ready so u can give a try with both of the options. and if u got the answer of the same then please update me with the answer.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

Forget about my previous thread.I drafted that based on the information which i got from SDN.

I have never tried the message subject I always used the * as a message subject.

I didn't get this, because if we provide * in message subject.

How the AS2 sender adapter will get the correct message.

Ex: IF partner 'A' is sending few messages like orders,invoice..

then we will be having 2 CC's to receive them.

then if we provide message subject as * then to which CC orders will go and to which CC invoice will go?

-Deepthi,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your scenario is file to IDOC right.

SO based on the control record value it will run the scenario. Assume if its a simple scenario of File to IDOC then how Xi will pick up the communication channel it will be based on ur control record information.

Similarly in this case it will run the scenario based on ur party name and control record information.

Thnx

Chirag