cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use Seeburger java functions on SAP XI's user defined functions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As my title implies; how can I use Seeburger java functions on SAP XI's user defined functions? I've tried searching over the net in tutorials regarding this topic but I failed to find one; can someone provide me information regarding my question? thanks very much.

best regards,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies..

The problem was actually solved by importing the jar files into the namespace. However, I heard there is a way wherein you can reuse the imported jar files to another software component version. Do we have articles regarding how to create the dependencies for the SCV's to reuse the imported jar files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can create SWCV dependencies in SLD . Once dependencies are created you can access the objects from dependent SWCV .

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike !

You should check your documentation about which java classes you need to reference in the "import" section of your UDF. And also deploy the java classes into the java stack or include them as a imported archive in integration repository...it should be stated in the seeburger documentation.

What kind of functions are you trying to use?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where u r not able to see ur seeburger java function. You need to import the Seeburger SWCV in IR and then u can get the standard mapping provided under the namespace and the UDF as well.

Thnx

Chirag