cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any one clariffy me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi genius

i would like to know that how a sales organisation can be segreagated? can we maintain same name company code and sales organisation.

Can we assign one sales org distribtuion channel to other cmpany codes sales org ?

In an city sale org and sales office both exist in that itself?

Give some example about saleorg please?

In a business like fmcg carrying and forward agent how will we call in sap sd is a distributor or a plant

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nag,

It seems you are posting queries and not giving the points.

It will be really helpful if you can please allot the points also ( provided you get the helpful solution for your queries).

I myself has posted lot of solutions to you but you never seemed to allot points to anyone.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In an city sale org and sales office both exist in that itself? YES IT CAN BE

Can we assign one sales org distribution channel to other company codes sales org ? YES U CAN

The sales organization is an organizational unit within logistics, that structures the company according to its sales requirements.

Use

A sales organization is responsible for the sale and distribution of goods and services.

It represents the selling unit as a legal entity. It is responsible for product guarantees and other rights to recourse, for example. Regional subdividing of the market can also be carried out with the help of sales organizations. Each business transaction is processed within a sales organization.

The sales organization must be specified in all sales documents. It is therefore available for all basic functions of SD (such as pricing, availability, etc.).

Structure

A sales organization can be subdivided into several distribution chains which determine the responsibility for a distribution channel.

Several divisions can be assigned to a sales organization which is responsible for the materials or services provided.

A sales area determines which distribution channel can be used to sell the products from one division in a sales organization.

Integration

Each sales organization is assigned exactly one company code for which you enter all accounting details of the sales organization.

A distribution chain can be active for several plants and the plants can be assigned to different company codes. If the sales organization and plant are assigned to different company codes, an internal billing document is sent between the company codes before the sales transactions are entered for accounting purposes.

refer below LINK for further details

[SALES ORG|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/ff/515a4249d811d182b80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]