cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Receiver SOAP adapter - but ok in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i am trying to call a WS wich takes only input. so it is a asynchronous call.

I configured CRM-XI-WS.

My sxmb_moni is ok in XI. But when i check Adapter monitoring it is throwing the following error... any help please..

2008-01-03 16:55:53 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 179). ---> The specified node cannot be inserted as the valid child of this node, because the specified node is the wrong type.

2008-01-03 16:55:53 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 179). ---> The specified node cannot be inserted as the valid child of this node, because the specified node is the wrong type.

2008-01-03 16:55:53 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 179). ---> The specified node cannot be inserted as the valid child of this node, because the specified node is the wrong type..

2008-01-03 16:55:53 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Thu Jan 03 17:00:53 CST 2008.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed my structure to a smiple structure... still i am getting the error...

even i tried taking the payload from sxmb_moni and tested the mapping in IR .. it is failing... saying: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8)

my payload is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns0:HSBP_Out_MT xmlns:ns0="http://tsfco:A_TSFCO_CRM_WS_COMM_SWC:CD:HsBpFromCrm">

<Name>test</Name>

</ns0:HSBP_Out_MT>

Edited by: ashok sri on Jan 4, 2008 1:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

from your first post it looks you have error only with receiver adapter.

do you have error in mapping? this error seems to the error with the XML declaration tag (first tag in XML). this shudn't be a problem