cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - use best price for condition regardless of scale quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement that on a certain sales order type (returns, could be a separate pricing procedure), the system determines price for a specific condition type (PR00 for example) using the highest-quantity (lowest-priced) scale for that condition. For example, I have conditions set up with the following price scales:

Qty Price

10 $40

100 $30

500 $20

I would like the pricing procedure to always calculate $20 for the price ("best price"), no matter what the quantity is on the order.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use condition exclusion group then it will select automatically best price.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response! I've done some research on condition exclusion groups, but don't they just apply to discounts that are separate conditions? I don't see anything about pulling best price from the scales inside a single condition.

Thanks

Carson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have scales then it will act according to scale values. Then you need to maintain the one value without scales with required price.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it - so 2 condition types, one with scales and one without scales that just has the 'best price' maintained. Then use exclusion to determine which condition type to use. Correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Carson,

Not really, you dont require two condition types. Since you have seen the condition exclusion I am sure you know how to use it.

1. In T.code OV31 - Define an Exclusion group

2. Next, assign the condition type to the exclusion group defined.

3. third, under Maintian condition exclusion for pricing procedures, select the pricing procedure in question and click on 'Exclusion' from the left margin.

4. On the new screen, click on 'New Enteries' - provide a sequence no.(lets say 10), under 'Cpr' maintian the entry as 'B' if you want to choose lowest price or 'E' if you want to choose highest price (Both B & E compare condition records for one condition)

and under ExGr1 maintian the exclusion group you defined in step 1. Save you entries.

Provide your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK